1. Enya A, Pillay M, Dempsey S. A Systematic Review on High Reliability Organizational Theory as a Safety Management Strategy in Construction. Journal of safety 2018; 4 (6): 1-18
2. Bourrier M. An interview with Karlene Roberts. European Management Journal2005; 23:93–97.
3. Mousavi S, BehrouzM, ZeratiH, DargahiH, AsadollhiA, Mousavi S, Ashrafi E, AliyariA. Assessment of High Reliability Organizations Model in Farabi Eye Hospital, Tehran, Iran. Iran Journal Public Health 2018; 47: 77-85
4. Olde L, Dorée, G. High reliability organizing at the boundary of the cm domain. Journal of Construction Management Economic 2014; 32: 658–64.
5. Hopkins, A. The Problem of Defining High Reliability Organizations. Available online: http://regnet.anu. edu.au/research/publications/3041/wp-51-problem-defining-high-reliability-organisations
6. Weick S, Kathleen M, Obstfeld D. Organizing for high reliability: Processes of collective mindfulness. Journal of Crisis Management 2008; 3: 81–123.
7. Sutcliffe M. High reliability organizations (hros). Best Practice Research ClinincalAnaesthesiol 2011; 25: 44-133.
8. Lekka C. High reliability organizations: A review of the literature. London. Crown copyright 2011. Available at: http://www.hse.gov.uk/research/rrpdf/rr899.pdf
9. Christianson K, Sutcliffe M, Miller A, Iwashyna J. Becoming a high reliability organization. Journal of Critical Care 2011; 15: 314.
10. Niedner F, Muething E, Sutcliffe M. The high-reliability pediatric intensive care unit. The Pediatric Clinics of North America 2013; 60: 563-80.
11. Quigley P, White S. Hospital-based fall program measurement and improvement in high reliability organizations. The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing 2013; 18(2): 17
12. Weick E, Sutcliffe M. Managing the unexpected: Sustained performance in a complex world (3rd ed.). San Francisco, CA: John Wiley & Sons 2015. In Martinet K. Implementing High Reliability Organization Principles (HROPs) in a U.S. Hospital: A case study. Published Doctorate Dissertation. Northcentral University 2016
13. Edwards T. (in press). An organizational learning framework for patient safety. American Journal of Medical Quality. In Martinet K. Implementing High Reliability Organization Principles (HROPs) in a U.S. Hospital: A case study. Published Doctorate Dissertation. Northcentral University 2016
14. Martinet K. Implementing High Reliability Organization Principles (HROPs) in a U.S. Hospital: A case study. Published Doctorate Dissertation. Northcentral University 2016
15. Harvey J, Waterson P, Dainty R. Applying HRO and resilience engineering to construction: Barriers and opportunities. Journal of Safety Science 2016. In Enya A, Pillay M, Dempsey S. A Systematic Review on High Reliability Organizational Theory as a Safety Management Strategy in Construction. Journal of safety 2018; 4 (6): 1-18
16. Weaver R. Seeking high reliability in primary care: Leadership, tools, and organization. Health Care Management Review [online], 1-10.
17. Cox S, Jones B, Collinson D. Trust relations in high-reliability organizations. Risk Anal 2006; 26: 1123–38.
18. Chinowsky P, Molenaar K, Realph A. Learning organizations in construction. Journal of Construction Management Economics 2007; 23: 27–34.
19. Schein H. Whistle blowing: A message to leaders and managers; Comment on “cultures of silence and cultures of voice: The role of whistleblowing in healthcare organizations.” The International Journal of Health Policy and Management 2016; 5(4): 265-6
20. Mitropoulos P, Cupido G. Safety as an emergent property: Investigation into the work practices of high-reliability framing crews. Journal of Construction Engineering Management 2009; 135: 407–15
21. Barnard C. Protect the integrity and quality of healthcare. Journal for Healthcare Quality 2013; 35(3): 7-8.
22. Institute of Medicine (IOM). To err is human: Building a safer health system. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press 2000. Retrieved from http://www.nap.edu/download. php?record_id=9728
23. Institute of Medicine (IOM). Crossing the quality chasm: A new health system for the 21st century. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press2001. Retrieved from http://www.nap.edu/download.php?record_id=10027
24. Hines S, Luna K, Lofthus J, Marquardt M, Stelmokas D. (2008, April). Becoming a high reliability organization: Operational advice for hospital leaders. Prepared by the Lewin Group under Contract No. 290-04-0011. AHRQ Publication No. 08- 0022. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
25. Mousavi H, Dargahi H, Mohammadi S. A study of the readiness of hospitals for implementation of high reliability organizations model in Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Journal of ActaMedicaIranica 2016: 667-77.
26. Colón-Emeric S, Plowman D, Bailey D, Corazzini K, Utley-Smith Q, Ammarell N, Anderson R. Regulation and mindful resident care in nursing homes. Qualitative Health Research 2010; 20: 1283–94.
27. Padgett J, Gossett K, Mayer R, Chien W, Turner F. Improving Patient Safety through High Reliability Organizations. The Qualitative Report 2017; 22 (2): 410-25
28. Roberts H. Some characteristics of one type of high reliability organization. Organization Science 1990: 160–76.
29. Barker P, Day R, Salas E. Teamwork as an essential component of high reliability organizations. Health Service Research 2016; 41:1536-98.
30. Vogus J, Sutcliffe M. The impact of safety organizing, trusted leadership, and care pathways on reported medication errors in hospital nursing units. Medical Care 2007;45(10):997–1002.
31. Millor M, Horsleg J. Digging deeper: crisis management in the coal industry. Journal of Applied Communication Research 2009; 37(3):298–316.
32. Weick E, Sufcliffe M. Managing the unexpected assuring high performance in an age of complexity. San Francisco, USA: Jossy – Bass, 2011:10-7.
33. Hollnagel E, Woods D, Leveson N. Resilience engineering: Concepts and precepts. Burliagton, VT: Ashgate, 2016:115-30.
34. Zacharatos A, Barling J, Iverson D. High performance work systems and occupational safety. Journal of Applied Psychology 2015; 90:77-93.
35. Rudman J, Bailey H, Garrett K, Peden A, Thomas EJ Brown CA. Team work and Safety culture in small rural hospitals in Mississipi. Patient Safety Quality Health Care 2016. (Accessed May 12, 2018, atwww.psgh.com/novdec06/mississippi.html).