The present study was conducted to assess the depression level of depression patient in FLSH at puducherry. The study was true experimental research design with one group pre-test and post-test design. A total of 30 patients who met the inclusion criteria were selected from the FLSH at puducherry by using convenient sample technique. There was a significant difference in pre and post-test level of stress and depression is the overall ‘t’ value (9.58) at p < 0.0001 (p < 0.05) level.
Cite this article:
V. Tamilpulavendran, R. Danasu. A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Savasana on reduction of Stress among Depression patients admitted in selected hospitals at Puducherry. International Journal of Advances in Nursing Management. 2021; 9(3):238-0. doi: 10.52711/2454-2652.2021.00054
V. Tamilpulavendran, R. Danasu. A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Savasana on reduction of Stress among Depression patients admitted in selected hospitals at Puducherry. International Journal of Advances in Nursing Management. 2021; 9(3):238-0. doi: 10.52711/2454-2652.2021.00054 Available on: https://ijanm.com/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-9-3-2
1. Carolyn mackintosh, (2006) The socialization on pre-registration student nurses. International Journal of Nursing Studies. 43: 953-962.
2. Fei-yin lee, et.al., (2006), the premorbid personality in military students with adjustment disorder. Military Psychology. Vol. 18. no.1: page 77-88.
3. Heaman D (1995). The quieting response: A modality for reduction of psycho physiologic stress in nursing students. 34(1): 5-10.
4. Janet Williams (2004), The Cummins model helping foreign nursing students cope in a baccalaureate course, teaching and learning forum.
5. Johnes, M.C et.al, (2005). Expolring the Michigan model: the relationship of personality, managerial support and organizational structure with health outcomes of entrants to the health care environment. work and stress 19(1), 1-22.
6. Jones, M.c., et.al, (1997). Distress, Stress and Coping in first year student nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing 26, 475-482.
7. L.warbah, et.al, (2007). Psychological distress, personality, and adjustment among nursing students nurse education today volume 27(6): 597-601.
8. Lohmen, B.J, etal. (2007) Matched or mismatched environments. The relationship of family and school differentiation to adolescent’s psychosocial adjustment. Psychol rep. 1990; 67(3pt1): 730.
9. Martyn C. J, 1997 distress, stress and coping in first year student nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing 26: 470-474
10. Morrissete, (2004). Promoting psychiatric student Nurse well being. Journal of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 11: 534-540.
11. Sheila sheu, et.al, (2002), Shiow-ci hwans, perceived stress and physio-psycho-social status of nursing students during their initial period of clinical practice: the effects of coping behaviors, International Journal of Nursing Studies 39: 165-175.
12. Tsouros, A et.al, 1998). Health promoting Universities: Concept, Experience and Frame work for Action. WHO Regional office for Europe, Copenhagen.