Savitha, Prema B. M.
Ms. Savitha1*, Mrs. Prema B. M.2
1M. Sc. (N) Department of Medical Surgical Nursing, Government College of Nursing, Fort, Bengaluru, Karnataka. India.
2Professor, Department of Medical Surgical Nursing, Government College of Nursing, Fort, Bengaluru, Karnataka. India.
Volume - 8,
Issue - 4,
Year - 2020
The study was done to find the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on prevention of tendinitis among housekeeping staff in selected hospital at Bengaluru. 50 samples were selected using a purposive sampling technique. The data was collected from 50 housekeeping staff using the structured interview schedule. The findings were significant at p<0.05 which concludes that STP is an effective instructional method in improving the knowledge of Housekeeping staff.
Cite this article:
Savitha, Prema B. M. Effectiveness of Structured teaching programme on prevention of Tendinitis among house keeping staff in selected hospital at Bengaluru. Int. J. of Advances in Nur. Management. 2020; 8(4):284-288. doi: 10.5958/2454-2652.2020.00063.3
1. Szeto GP, Lam P.Work-related musculoskeletal disorders in urban bus drivers. JOccup Rehabil. 2007Jun; 17(2):181-98. Availablefrom: URL: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/ 17273930
2. Josephson M., Largerstrom M, Musculoskeletal symptoms and job strain among nursing personnel, occupational envion. Med 1997 ;47-57
3. Yang G, Rothrauff BB, Tuan RS. Tendon and ligament regeneration and repair: clinical relevance and developmental paradigm. Birth Defects Res C Embryo Today. 2013; 99: 203-222.
4. Suparna K. Occupational health problems and role of ergonomics. Bioline International 2006; 9(3):111-4.
5. Minu Joseph, Mrs. Santosh Mehta, Mrs. Daisy Thomas. Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Knowledge of Occupational Hazards Prevention and Expressed Practice of Safety Measures among Frontline Pharmaceutical Industrial Workers of Rajasthan. IOSR Journal of Nursing and Health Science (IOSR-JNHS). 2016; 5(3): 64-69.