Objectives: The objective of this study were to assess pre-test knowledge regarding partograph among the midwives of selected community health centre of bhavnagar district. To assess pre-test practice regarding partograph among the midwives of selected community health center. To assess effectiveness of planned teaching programme about partograph among the midwives of selected community health center. Participants: The study was conducted among 30 midwives of community health center in vallbhipur, vartej, sihor, gogha, koliyak, umrala villages in bhavnagar district. Design: The research approach used in the study was quantitative research approach, pre-experimental research One group pre test post test design and the sampling technique was non-probability convenient sampling technique. Tool: The knowledge of the samples was collected, using the structured knowledge questionnaire and plotting and interpretation of partograpg practice. Result: The result of the study showed that knowledge score is 23.03 out of total score 30 and practice score is 14.23 out of total score 15. This value is significant associated between mean pre-test and mean post - test knowledge and practice score of midwives of selected community health center in bhavnagar district. In the analysis of data the difference between the initial and terminal measurement representd the effect of the independent variable.
Cite this article:
Jinal Patel. A Study to assess the effectiveness of Planned Teaching programmed in term of Knowledge and situation-based practice regarding partograph among midwives of selected community Health centre of Bhavnagar District. Int. J. of Advances in Nur. Management. 2020; 8(3):233-234. doi: 10.5958/2454-2652.2020.00052.9
1. Konar Hirala D.C. Dutta’s Text Book of Obstretric 8th edition, Published by Jaypee brothers Pvt.Ltd. Pp: 606-607.
2. Daftary and Chakravat I,’’Manuals of Obstetrics” 2nd edition Published by Eleseiver, A Division of Reed Elesevier India PVT. Ltd. Pp.284-287.
3. Sudha salhan,” Text Books of Obstetrics” 1st edition -2007 Published by Jaypee Brothers Pvt.Ltd. Pp: 483-484
4. Annama Jacob,” A Text Book of Midwifery and Gynecological -3rd Edition Published by Jaypee Brothers Pvt.Ltd. Pp: 157-158.
5. Hirala konar,’’Bed Side Clinical and Viva Voice Obstretrics and Gynecology 1st edition Published by New Central Book Agency Pvt. Ltd. Pp: 169-176.
6. Diane M Fraser and Marget A cooper,” Myles Textbooks for Midwives”15TH Edition Published by Churchill livingstone Elseiver PP: 471-473