Responsible person for Implementation:- Health team members in the community.
Benefits of Care Pathway
• It is a tool used in achieving co-ordinated care and desired outcomes within an anticipated time.
• It reduces variability, cost and documentation burden.
• Provides a framework for collecting and analysing the variance1.
This is the first known critical pathway. Each element in the pathway should be analyzed for scientific accuracy and feasibility. It has to be approved by an interdisciplinary panel of experts. Further testing is warranted.
1) Care Pathway: The interventions for HIV prevention are explained using care pathway. The expected screening and counselling sessions are explained stage-wise. (Refer Table-1).
2) Care Map: Care map shown in Fig. (1) guides the health professional in the execution of the functions related to Youth Friendly Reproductive and Sexual Health Services (YFRSHS) for HIV/AIDS prevention .
Cite this article:
Juliet Sylvia. A Care Map for a Youth Friendly Reproductive and Sexual Health Services (YFRSHS) For HIV/ Aids Prevention. Int. J. Adv. Nur. Management 3(3): July- Sept. 2015; Page 283-288. doi: 10.5958/2454-2652.2015.00017.7